Katie wanted to help make her breakfast this morning. That helpful attitude turned into a burning desire to make a birthday cake. It turns out that she had her own recipe.
- 4 squished grapes
- Dash of salt
- Dash of pepper
- 1 tsp Ketchup
- 1 tbsp chopped onion
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 RIPE banana
- 1/4 cup apple slices
- Mix wet ingredients in a bowl.
- Add in dry ingredients and smush together
- Place bowl in freezer for 20 minutes (or 5 seconds... your choice)
- Take bowl from freezer and place into oven.
- Pretend to cook for 20 minutes.